- publish or broadcast (a story or play) in regular instalments；arrange (something) in a series
verb: serialize, 3rd person present: serializes, gerund or present participle: serializing, past tense: serialized, past participle: serialized
- 1. publish or broadcast (a story or play) in regular instalments:
sections of the book were serialized in the
- 2. arrange (something) in a series:
each document sent to investors should be individually numbered or serialized
- 3. compose according to the techniques of serialism:
the Webernites went on to serialize not only the notes themselves, but the silences, the durations
- v.publish or broadcast (a story or play) in regular installments:
- sections of the book were serialized in
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... Emperor"), "Cartoon Youth" serializes: In November, 1950 - April, 1954 In creation at ...
..., manga always come to mind. In Japan, manga is generally serialized on comic magazines. Every issue contains several comic series...
...very fortunate at that time! 我想一次連载兩部漫畫一定很辛苦吧 I think to serializes two comics at the same time will be very tired 老師在百忙之餘也...