- fixed or arranged in advance；(of a view or habit) unlikely to change
- 1. fixed or arranged in advance there is no set procedure 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a view or habit) unlikely to change I've been on my own a long time and I'm rather set in my ways 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's expression) held for an unnaturally long time without changing, typically as a reflection of determination Iris was staring in front of her with a set expression
- ▪ (of a meal or menu in a restaurant) offered at a fixed price with a limited choice of dishes a three-course set menu
- ▪ having a conventional or predetermined wording; formulaic witnesses often delivered their testimony according to a set speech 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. ready, prepared, or likely to do something the first family was set for a quiet night of rest both are all set to get married 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ firmly opposed to an approach set against tradition and authority 同義詞
- ▪ determined to do (something) he's set on marrying that girl 同義詞 反義詞
set 放,置;豎立;使接觸;使處於(特定位置);使坐落;安裝[O] He set down the bag and rested for a while. 他放下袋子...確定,規定 But no date has been set for the visit. 但訪問的日期尚未確定。 樹立(榜樣);創...
...血紅素過高)，鞏膜可能會呈現黃色，這種現象稱作黃疸 」 因為In the setting of 是一個片語用法 所以這邊的setting無法單一翻成中文 In the setting...
set out 1.開始 Because Hank's bedroom is too messy,so he set out to clean it. 因為Hank的房間太髒了,所以他...成立了一個樂團叫ABC。 3.開始發出 The baby set up a sound of weeping when someone come close him...