- 搭起; 建起；開辦; 設立
- 1. 搭起; 建起 the photographer took some time to set up all her equipment 這位攝影師花了點時間把全部攝影器材布放到位
- 2. 開辦; 設立
- 3. 引發 to set up a commotion/turbulence/noise 引起喧鬧／騷亂／吵鬧 the monkeys set up a great racket when the tiger approached 老虎走近時，猴子們大叫起來
- 4. 安排
- 5. 排; 為…排版 to set up a column in type 為一個專欄排版
- 6. 扶持 to set sb. up in business 扶助某人創業
- 7. 配備 to set sb. up with sth. 用某物裝備某人 I'm pretty well set up with the sort of tools I need 我已經把我需要的工具準備齊全
- 8. 誣陷 I was well and truly set up 我被他們徹底陷害了
- 9. 假稱某人是某物 to set sb. up as or to be sth. 聲稱某人是某物 the critics are trying to set her up as the great white hope of British cinema 評論家們試圖把她捧為英國電影界的巨大希望
...又好用,讓操作者輕鬆裝置螺絲釘後即可操作." setting up 後面加上 to 的話 是加 名詞 麼? ...assemble this tool. This tool is easy to set up. This tool is easy for setting...
set up 1. 豎立;建造 The film crew set up a trigraph to support the camera !! 2. 建立,創立 A new...camera 電影攝影機;電視攝像機(照相機) The film crew set up a trigraph to support the camera. 電影工作人員豎立一個三腳架...
...should be set out somewhere full of sunshine. 植物應該被栽種在充滿陽光的地方。 set up 1.創(體育)記錄 She set up a new record time in Marathon. 她...