- a person who moves with a group of others to live in a new country or area
noun: settler, plural noun: settlers
- 1. a person who moves with a group of others to live in a new country or area the early European settlers in America were often fleeing from religious persecution
- an English soldier recruited to defend Auckland when it was first settled in the 1840s: the city was largely founded by military settlers on land confiscated from the Maori
- a person who has settled in a remote area: on the banks of the river we came upon the establishment of an out-settler
- an early settler who was not a convict: the settlements were populated in part by convicts and in part by free settlers
- an ex-serviceman who was awarded land under an interwar scheme to populate rural areas: after the First World War a final round of leases went to soldier settlers
- another term for kookaburra
- a person who moves with a group of others to live in a new country or area: the early European settlers in America were often fleeing from religious persecution
As settlers push up the mountain slopes , panda habitat (37) ...沒有什麼特殊結構。若非要指出什麼 結構： As settlers push up the mountain slopes為附屬子句(要依附主要...
...establishment [of] subsistence farms along the Atlantic seaboard, European settlers in North America developed a maritime and shipbuilding industry...
...colonize(殖民) 已帶出是殖民者在殖民囉, 3. settle 定居, 移民, 解決 (v) settler 移居者, 移民者, 解決問題者 (n) 希望對你有幫助喔!