- the way in which something, especially an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged；an organization or arrangement
noun: set-up, plural noun: set-ups
- 1. the way in which something, especially an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged would you feel comfortable in a team-teaching setup? 同義詞
- ▪ an organization or arrangement in the present-day family setup, both the parents may be employed 同義詞
- ▪ a set of equipment needed for a particular activity or purpose I have a recording setup in my house
- 2. a scheme or trick intended to incriminate or deceive someone “Listen. He didn't die. It was a setup.” 同義詞
- ▪ North American a contest with a prearranged outcome.
- 3. (in a ball game) a pass or play intended to provide an opportunity for another player to score.
...書) 而在此句中的 " flip the screen" 是指切換螢幕(for computer screen setup) flip screen (function) key : 螢幕切換(功能)鍵 2. what are the keys...
Direct3D HAL Direct3D T&L HAL 所使用的3D加速 No Sound:沒聲音 Use 2D Sound:用第2聲音 Use 3D Sound:用第3聲音 2 SPEAKER HEADPHONE...
...英文是什麼意思 1.Backup Your System of Current Setup 備份您系統的當前設置 2.Restore Your System to ...