- constituting number seven in a sequence; 7th；each of seven equal parts into which something is or may be divided.
noun: seventh, plural noun: sevenths
- 1. constituting number seven in a sequence; 7th his seventh goal of the season the seventh of June
- ▪ each of seven equal parts into which something is or may be divided.
- ▪ the seventh finisher or position in a race or competition he finished seventh in the tournament
- ▪ seventhly (used to introduce a seventh point or reason).
- ▪ an interval spanning seven consecutive notes in a diatonic scale.
- ▪ the note which is higher by a seventh than the tonic of a diatonic scale or root of a chord.
- ▪ a chord in which the seventh note of the scale forms an important component.
Seventh Heaven 是個英文片語，形容一種極度滿足快樂的狀態或是極度的幸福。 這最早是來自於伊斯蘭教跟...中的天堂。 請參考：http://en.allexperts.com/ q/Etymology-Meaning-Words- 1474/seventh-heaven.htm 這篇文章把猶太人認位的七個天堂有很詳細的解說， 我在此把它簡化：http://www.sacred- ...
My watch says seven o'clock.是何意我的手錶說是七點 比較口語EXWhat time does ...
...old is he? 是問他幾歲 若是一定要問 他是否七歲 那就用 Is he seven years old? 2011-07-03 13:51:34 補充： 既然題目提到他是七歲 那麼改為...