- the action of ending a connection or relationship；the state of being separated or cut off
noun: severance, plural noun: severances
- 1. the action of ending a connection or relationship the severance and disestablishment of the Irish Church a complete severance of links with the Republic
- ▪ the state of being separated or cut off she works on the feeling of severance, of being deprived of her mother
- ▪ dismissal or discharge from employment employees were offered severance terms
- ▪ short for severance pay
資遣費 severance pay Certificate of Involuntary Unemployment (...
資遣費 severance pay: It's a sum of money that a company gives to its employees when it has to stop employing them.
...街84-11 연세Yonsei 延世제단Jaedan 濟丹 세브란스Severance（名稱） 빌딩Bldg (大樓) 23층23rd Floor. 樓대한 민국서울 중...