- a long, narrow part or section forming the handle of a tool or club, the body of a spear or arrow, or similar；an arrow or spear.
- (of light) shine in beams；(of a man) have sex with.
verb: shaft, 3rd person present: shafts, gerund or present participle: shafting, past tense: shafted, past participle: shafted
noun: shaft, plural noun: shafts
- 1. a long, narrow part or section forming the handle of a tool or club, the body of a spear or arrow, or similar the shaft of a golf club the shaft of a feather 同義詞
- ▪ an arrow or spear.
- ▪ a column, especially the main part between the base and capital.
- ▪ a long cylindrical rotating rod for the transmission of motive power in a machine.
- ▪ each of the pair of poles between which a horse is harnessed to a vehicle the shafts of a horse-drawn wagon
- 2. a ray of light or bolt of lightning a shaft of sunlight 同義詞
- ▪ a sudden flash of a quality or feeling a shaft of inspiration
- ▪ a remark intended to be witty, wounding, or provoking he directs his shafts against her 同義詞
- 3. a long, narrow, typically vertical hole that gives access to a mine, accommodates a lift in a building, or provides ventilation. 同義詞
- 4. vulgar slang a man's penis.
- ▪ North American informal harsh or unfair treatment the executives continue to raise their pay while the workers get the shaft
- 1. (of light) shine in beams brilliant sunshine shafted through the skylight
- 2. vulgar slang (of a man) have sex with.
- ▪ informal treat (someone) harshly or unfairly I suppose she'll get a lawyer and I'll be shafted
電動軸捲回機 電動軸捲回機 電動軸捲回機
slide the lower inner tube up the shaft and press onto the adjacent side of the center bearing 把內管的下半段套上...
- Shaft rotation is a little too tight, can this be adjusted...規格一樣，為12.5mm的螺帽。 - Pls remember that for production, shafts should have 24 tooth knurl. 請注意生產時，主軸應該要有24個...