- 使…成形；影響; 決定
過去式：shaped 過去分詞：shaped 現在分詞：shaping
- 1. 形狀 a square/rectangular/triangular shape 正方形／矩形／三角形 the children were cutting out shapes from paper 孩子們在剪紙
- 2. 模糊的影像 I could only just make out the shape of the building in the morning smog 晨霧中的大樓只能看出個輪廓
- 3. 外表 a fiend or monster in human shape 幻化為人形的妖魔 help arrived in the shape of a burly policeman 前來幫忙的是一位魁梧的警察
- 4. 狀態 to be in/out of shape 狀態良好／不佳 I've got a bit out of shape during the holidays 我在度假期間身體有些不適
- 5. 特徵; 結構 the basic shape of the essay 文章的基本框架 technological developments which have changed the shape of our lives 改變了我們生活方式的科技發展
- 6. 模子
- 7. 成型食品
- 1. 使…成形 use both hands to shape the clay 用雙手把黏土捏成形 rocks that have been shaped by the tide 潮水沖刷成形的岩石
- 2. 影響; 決定
- 3. 使合身 this jacket is shaped at the waist 這件夾克的腰部剪裁很合身
- 1. 進展 the way things are shaping, we should be able to come 看目前的情況我們應該能來
1. the external form, contours, or outline of someone or something
2. a specific form or guise assumed by someone or something
3. good physical condition
4. the specified condition or state of someone or something
5. give a particular shape or form to
6. make (something) fit the form of something else
7. determine the nature of; have a great influence on
SHAPE n. The characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or contour. ...body; the figure. A definite distinctive form: “The bomb gave the shape of life, outer and inner, an irreversible charge; a sense of fatefulness would now lie on all...
oddly-shaped 是什麼意思?oddly-shaped 中文的意思是"形狀很奇怪"或者"奇異形狀的..."odd 的意思可以是奇異, 不平凡, 不同, 奇怪, 詭異, 而 shaped 是形狀.e.g. Steven has an oddly-shaped garden史蒂芬的花園...
1) What is the shape of the doors? 或 2) What are the shapes of the...