- 1. （常用於複合詞中）成某種形狀的
- 2. 合適的
- 3. 有計畫的
- 4. shape的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- The sculptor worked the clay into the shape of a woman. 雕刻家將泥土捏成一個婦女的形狀。
- vt.使成形；塑造，製作[（+into/from/out of）]
- The potter shaped the clay into a vase. 陶工將泥土塑成花瓶。
abbr. = Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers, Europe 歐洲盟軍最高司令部
- a square/rectangular/triangular shape 正方形／矩形／三角形
the children were cutting out shapes from paper 孩子們在剪紙
- use both hands to shape the clay 用雙手把黏土捏成形
rocks that have been shaped by the tide 潮水沖刷成形的岩石
- the way things are shaping, we should be able to come 看目前的情況我們應該能來
abbr. = Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe
SHAPE n. The characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or contour. ...body; the figure. A definite distinctive form: “The bomb gave the shape of life, outer and inner, an irreversible charge; a sense of fatefulness would now lie on all...
oddly-shaped 是什麼意思?oddly-shaped 中文的意思是"形狀很奇怪"或者"奇異形狀的..."odd 的意思可以是奇異, 不平凡, 不同, 奇怪, 詭異, 而 shaped 是形狀.e.g. Steven has an oddly-shaped garden史蒂芬的花園...
1) What is the shape of the doors? 或 2) What are the shapes of the...