- a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute；part proprietorship of property held by joint owners
- have a portion of (something) with another or others；give a portion of (something) to another or others
noun: share, plural noun: shares
- 1. a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute under the proposals, investors would pay a greater share of the annual fees required we gave them all the chance to have a share in the profits
- ▪ part proprietorship of property held by joint owners Jake had a share in a large, seagoing vessel
- ▪ the allotted or due amount of something that a person expects to have or to do, or that is expected to be accepted or done by them she's done more than her fair share of globe-trotting
- 2. one of the equal parts into which a company's capital is divided, entitling the holder to a proportion of the profits they bought 33 shares of American Standard
- 3. an instance of posting or reposting something on a social media website or application there have been 25,000 shares on Twitter and 117 likes on Facebook as of 7:30 p.m.
- 1. have a portion of (something) with another or others he shared the pie with her all members of the band equally share the band's profits 同義詞
- ▪ give a portion of (something) to another or others money raised will be shared between the two charities 同義詞
- ▪ use, occupy, or enjoy (something) jointly with another or others they once shared a house in the Hamptons there weren't enough plates so we had to share
- ▪ possess (a view or quality) in common with others other countries don't share our reluctance to eat goat meat
- ▪ (of a number of people or organizations) have a part in (something, especially an activity) the companies would share in the development of three oil platforms 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ tell someone about (something, especially something personal) she had never shared the secret with anyone before
- ▪ post or repost (something) on a social media website or application the app lets you share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
.../AAAAAAAAArw/WCqAsfD4uqg/s400/share+the+world.jpeg 東方神起-Share The ...獨一無二的明日 yeah yeah~ come on let's go everybody oh we share the music 哥倫比亞勒死狗Baby~ Body唉唷血...
voting share 有投票權股 non-voting share 無投票權股 一個公司的普通股東一般都擁有...大會，但如果不願參加，也可以委託代理人來行使投票權，這就是voting share (有投票權股)，又稱為voting stock。 沒有親自參加，也沒有簽發委託書請...
share 也可以是股票的意思, the ownership of a company which can be bought by members of the public eg: I have some shares of TSMC (我有台機電的股) share value = 股票價值 eg: The share value...