- a thin strip cut off a surface；the action of shaving
noun: shaving, plural noun: shavings
- 1. a thin strip cut off a surface she brushed wood shavings from her knees
- 2. the action of shaving shaving foam
- a frothy cosmetic cream applied to the skin before shaving with a razor: his face was covered in shaving cream most shaving creams contain a little moisturiser
- a thin strip cut off a surface: she brushed wood shavings from her knees
Oxford American Dictionary
shave it off我覺得是不只是剃頭髮，而且是理光光。 如果是要跟設計師說要把頭髮剃成A字，我會說Shave it to "A" letter. 2010-06-07 15:55:43 補充： 也許Shave it to letter "A" 比較順口.
整句話其實是: You will receive a list of actions to shave strokes from your scores. What kind of actions...
when it irritates me. period.