- a thin strip cut off a surface；the action of shaving
noun: shaving, plural noun: shavings
- 1. a thin strip cut off a surface she brushed wood shavings from her knees
- 2. the action of shaving shaving foam
- a frothy cosmetic cream applied to the skin before shaving with a razor: his face was covered in shaving cream most shaving creams contain a little moisturiser
- a thin strip cut off a surface: she brushed wood shavings from her knees
Oxford American Dictionary
刨冰~ice shavings shavings(刨削下來的)薄片,刨花
... was then added with materials like steel dust, iron shavings, lead, indigo, and cinnabar. 後來也加入鋼鐵屑,熨斗,鉛,靛藍染料,朱砂...種種顏色...
...否則他們應該有看沒有懂吧! 所以 我想我會告訴他們那是...... "Ice shavings with hot sweet soup" (刨冰及熱甜湯) 再跟他們解釋..... "Ice shavings...