- used to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal previously mentioned or easily identified；used to refer to a ship, vehicle, country, or other inanimate thing regarded as female
- a female; a woman；female
noun: she, plural noun: shes
- 1. used to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal previously mentioned or easily identified my sister told me that she was not happy
- ▪ used to refer to a ship, vehicle, country, or other inanimate thing regarded as female I was aboard the St Roch shortly before she sailed for the Northwest Passage
- ▪ used to refer to a person or animal of unspecified sex only include your child if you know she won't distract you
- ▪ any female person she who rocks the cradle rules the world
- ▪ her or hers give she lavender oil
- ▪ it (used to refer to something not usually regarded as female) reckon some decent weather and she'll be right
- 1. a female; a woman is that a he or a she?
- ▪ female a she-bear a she-wolf
her place = 從字面上看是『她的地方』，但是多半是暗指她家、她的住處，但也有可能是她租的房間、或是她的辦公室...等her house = 很明顯地指出『她的房子』，在國外房子有 house 和 apartment 的區別...
樓上的說的對. her 這個字是she的所有格. 其意是：她的. 不能當主詞. 所以要說： She...她是我的阿姨.或者說： I am her aunt. 我是她的阿姨. Her 也是 she 的受詞.（賓格. 受格） 如同〝me〞 是〝I〞的受格一樣. 如...
"herself" is a reflexive pronoun. Both "herself" and "her..., one thing is different between them. Since "herself" is reflexive, so whatever the verb does will reflect back, for example...