- a cover for the blade of a knife or sword.；a structure in living tissue which closely envelops another
noun: sheath, plural noun: sheaths
- 1. a cover for the blade of a knife or sword. 同義詞
- ▪ a structure in living tissue which closely envelops another the fatty sheath around nerve fibers 同義詞
- ▪ a protective covering around an electric cable.
- ▪ a woman's close-fitting dress a tight sheath of black and gold lurex
- ▪ a condom. 同義詞
...的。這個魚鰾安全套是世界上最古老的安全套，厚五層。 Origin of the sheath The sheath is in the English vocabulary , called ...
Form myelin sheath in the peripheral nervous system 在周圍神經系統內建立髓鞘 To monitor changes occurring inside and outside the body 監測物體內部和外部發生的變化 我不是學生物的, 可能翻的有點生硬, 請多見諒