- a close-fitting cover for the blade of a knife or sword.；a structure in living tissue which closely envelops another
noun: sheath, plural noun: sheaths
- 1. a close-fitting cover for the blade of a knife or sword. 同義詞
- ▪ a structure in living tissue which closely envelops another the fatty sheath around nerve fibres 同義詞
- ▪ a protective covering around an electric cable.
- ▪ a woman's close-fitting dress.
- ▪ a condom. 同義詞
Form myelin sheath in the peripheral nervous system 在周圍神經系統內建立髓鞘 To monitor changes occurring inside and outside the body 監測物體內部和外部發生的變化 我不是學生物的, 可能翻的有點生硬, 請多見諒
...的。這個魚鰾安全套是世界上最古老的安全套，厚五層。 Origin of the sheath The sheath is in the English vocabulary , called ...