- a large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.；a rectangular piece of paper, especially one of a standard size produced commercially and used for writing and printing on
- cover with or wrap in a sheet of cloth；(of rain) fall in large quantities
noun: sheet, plural noun: sheets
verb: sheet, 3rd person present: sheets, gerund or present participle: sheeting, past tense: sheeted, past participle: sheeted
- 1. a large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used. 同義詞
- 2. a rectangular piece of paper, especially one of a standard size produced commercially and used for writing and printing on a sheet of unmarked paper 同義詞
- ▪ a quantity of text or other information contained on a sheet of paper he produced yet another sheet of figures
- ▪ a flat piece of paper as opposed to a reel of continuous paper, the bound pages of a book, or a folded map.
- ▪ all the postage stamps printed on one piece of paper a sheet of 1p stamps
- ▪ a map, especially one part of a series covering a larger area.
- 3. a broad flat piece of material such as metal or glass the small pipe has been formed from a flat sheet of bronze 同義詞
- 4. an extensive unbroken surface area of something Loch Affric is a lovely sheet of water among trees sheet ice 同義詞
- ▪ a broad moving mass of flames or water the rain was still falling in sheets
- 1. cover with or wrap in a sheet of cloth lorry drivers don't sheet their loads
- 2. (of rain) fall in large quantities rain sheeted down
Tear Sheet指的是廣告刊登後從印刷品上撕下來的樣張 交給客戶作為請款的證明 這個名詞...沒有一個固定的名詞 我把他翻成 廣告刊登實樣 您就參考看看吧 Tear sheet is a term used by Advertising agencies to denote a...
...達克﹑店頭市場(OTC)和大部分股票市場的要求﹐這類公司的股票就叫 pink sheet pink sheet 股票的好處和壞處 壞處﹕ 1. 數量稀少﹐因此要大量買賣會比較困難...
名詞a sheet是「床單」 但這個字也可以當「量詞」，指一張 所以a sheet of paper = a piece of paper =一張紙