- a person who tends and rears sheep.；a member of the clergy who provides spiritual care and guidance for a congregation.
- tend (sheep) as a shepherd；give guidance to (someone), especially on spiritual matters
verb: shepherd, 3rd person present: shepherds, gerund or present participle: shepherding, past tense: shepherded, past participle: shepherded
- 1. a person who tends and rears sheep.
- ▪ a member of the clergy who provides spiritual care and guidance for a congregation.
- 1. tend (sheep) as a shepherd although the sheep are shepherded, they're generally only counted when we bring them in
- ▪ give guidance to (someone), especially on spiritual matters she had to submit the control of her career and money to a group who shepherded her
- ▪ carefully manage (resources or an organization) it was she who shepherded the library through the current transition as has been recognized throughout history, money must be shepherded and safeguarded
- 2. guide or direct in a particular direction I shepherded them through the door
A shepherd deals exclusively with sheep, while a herdsman workd with herds ... over other people.3. a cleric or pastor.4.sheepdog.v.t. 5. to tend or guard as a shepherd.6. to watch over, guide, or lead. herds•man (ˈhɜrdz mən) n., pl. -men...
「當個『牧羊龍』也不錯呀!」龍媽媽安忍牠。 可是，所有的羊群趁著牠睡著時，一個個跳過欄杆，全部逃跑了！ 這下子，再也沒有人敢找睡睡龍幫忙了。 睡睡龍覺得好難過，沒有工作，也不知道自已能做什麼？
...可以剪取的。 2. 易受欺騙的。 -d 形容詞 【紡織；印染】(針織物)布面起絨的。shepherd牧羊人名詞 1. 牧羊人；牧羊者。 2. 牧羊狗[犬] (＝shepherd dog)。 3. 牧師。 4...