- (of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light；glow or be bright with reflected light
- a quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something；an act of rubbing something to give it a shiny surface
verb: shine, 3rd person present: shines, gerund or present participle: shining, past tense: shone, past participle: shone
- 1. (of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light the sun shone through the window 同義詞
- ▪ glow or be bright with reflected light she brushed her hair until it shone
- ▪ (of a person's eyes) be bright with emotion her eyes shone as she spoke about family values his eyes shone with excitement
- 2. direct (a torch or other light) somewhere in order to see something in the dark he shone the torch around the room before entering
- 3. be very talented or perform very well a boy who shone at nothing tonight he will have a chance to shine and win a world boxing title 同義詞
- 4. make (an object made of leather, metal, or wood) bright by rubbing it; polish his shoes were shined to perfection 同義詞
- 1. a quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something my hair has lost its shine 同義詞
- ▪ an act of rubbing something to give it a shiny surface Archie's shoes got a quick shine from a boy with a cloth
因為Shine比較常用在動詞，所以如果要用來形容人的話有幾個方法提供給你。 1)比如說某個人很會打football。 你可以說: He shines at football. or He shines in football. 2)或是你是想用shine一般的...
I had my shoes shone. shine的過去分詞是shone,不是shined 這裡的shone是過去...
...zore kore nanio omote どこへ生きていくの doko e ikiteikuno Do you ever shine? Do you ever shine to live or die? 摩擦を避ければ 飼い慣らされる...