- badly made or done；lacking moral principle; sordid
- an inferior quality yarn or fabric made from the shredded fibre of waste woollen cloth or clippings
- 1. badly made or done we're not paying good money for shoddy goods 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lacking moral principle; sordid a shoddy misuse of the honours system
- 1. an inferior quality yarn or fabric made from the shredded fibre of waste woollen cloth or clippings the production of shoddy and mattress stuffing
- an itinerant seller of poor-quality clothes: police have warned the area's retailers to watch out for shoddy droppers
- badly made or done: we're not paying good money for shoddy goods
- an inferior quality yarn or fabric made from the shredded fiber of waste woolen cloth or clippings: the production of shoddy and mattress stuffing
Oxford American Dictionary
... am a mindset that embraces to rather go without than have something shoddy!!~ Isn't suitable for of I also do not think wasted time! ! 對於...
...deliver the hard to tackle spirit of 寧缺勿濫 Rather go without than have something shoddy
... a crappy thing to say about anyone! 3. cheaply made or done; shoddy: 製造的很草率簡略劣質. 譬如: a crappy job.