- IPA[ˈSHät ˌhōl]
- a hole made by the passage of a shot.；a hole bored in rock for the insertion of a blasting charge.
noun: shot hole, plural noun: shot holes
- 1. a hole made by the passage of a shot.
- 2. a hole bored in rock for the insertion of a blasting charge.
- 3. a small round hole made in a leaf by a fungus or bacterium, especially in a fruit tree following an attack of leaf spot:
- 4. a small hole made in wood by a boring beetle:
a shot-hole borer
shot口語是精疲力盡的 hole 本義是地牢，引喻為困境 in a hole在困境 got a shot in a hole 只在困境中 2008-07-01 09:33:30 補充： got a shot in a hole 只在困境中精疲力盡...
...run = winning streak 連勝 Woods started his run with a shot on the 16th hole. 伍茲以第十六洞的ㄧ擊開始他的連勝. 3) This moment will always be...