過去式：shoved 過去分詞：shoved 現在分詞：shoving
- 1. 推；撞 Amy shoved the book across the desk to him. 艾咪把書推到書桌的另一邊給他。
- 2. 亂塞，亂放 He shoved his clothes into the drawer. 他將衣服胡亂塞進抽屜。
- 3. 強使 The surplus will shove the price down from a dollar to 60 cents. 剩餘貨物將會迫使價格從一美元跌到六十美分。
- 1. 推；撞 He shoved at the car but it wouldn't move. 他用力推車，但車子不動。
- 2. 推擠 Everybody was pushing and shoving towards the exit. 大家都在推推搡搡向出口擠去。
- 3. 【口】移動[Q]
- 1. 推；撞[S] The car won't start. Can you give it a shove? 這車子啟動不了。你能不能推它一把？
- 【口】向前移動(尤指為騰出地方) We can get one more in if you shove up. 向前擠一擠我們還能再進一個人。
- 離開 Shove off! I'm busy. 走開！我很忙。
shove vt.推 vi.（使勁）推 shoving match 指比賽中有比較多的碰撞推擠 強調比賽激烈...
shove it. close your damn mouth. shut the Fxxx up. Shut your damn mouth up. close your damn Fxxking mouth. 2008-01-11 22:55:57 補充： close your God damn mouth shut your God damn mouth up
...的意思啦) 3. I had the urge to tell him to "take the job and shove it." 我強烈建議他...... 4. She quit cold turkey. 她辭(職)得很乾脆. (cold...