- be quiet
- an utterance of “shush”；a soft swishing or rustling sound.
- tell or signal (someone) to be silent；become or remain silent
noun: shush, plural noun: shushes
verb: shush, 3rd person present: shushes, gerund or present participle: shushing, past tense: shushed, past participle: shushed
- 1. be quiet “Shush! Do you want to wake everyone?”
- 1. an utterance of “shush” the thumps were followed by shushes from the aunts
- 2. a soft swishing or rustling sound.
- 1. tell or signal (someone) to be silent she shushed him with a wave
- ▪ become or remain silent Beth told her to shush
- 2. move with or make a soft swishing or rustling sound I stood to watch a big liner shushing slowly past
- be quiet: Shush! Do you want to wake everyone?
- an utterance of ‘shush’: the thumps were followed by shushes from the aunts
- tell or signal (someone) to be silent: she shushed him with a wave
...突然被拍照 be taken a picture unawares (出乎意料﹑冷不防的) 8. 噓...摸魚中 Shush...I am taking a break stealthily. Shush...I ...
...taste just like honey, I drink every drip drop, girl I lick my face. Shush-shush baby come into my house, seen in the east from the west but there...
1.As a result, the angry”shush” that follows an illicit ring at the theater will now Be backed...