- make (someone) feel disgusted or appalled；feel disgust or horror
verb: sicken, 3rd person present: sickens, gerund or present participle: sickening, past tense: sickened, past participle: sickened
- 1. make (someone) feel disgusted or appalled she was sickened by the bomb attack 同義詞
- ▪ archaic feel disgust or horror he sickened at the thought
- 2. become ill Dawson sickened unexpectedly and died in 1916 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ begin to show symptoms of (a particular illness) I hope I'm not sickening for a cold 同義詞 反義詞
- make (someone) feel disgusted or appalled: she was sickened by the bomb attack
Oxford American Dictionary
sickened 動詞過去式，但是-en有動詞的意味-ed表過去式 -en 1.(置於形容詞或名詞之後)表示"變為..." sicken vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1.使生病 Many residents were...
...quot; 他說：我殺了約翰˙藍儂！ It was a sad and sorry and sickening sight. 那是個令人遺憾、悲哀及作嘔的景象。 It was a sad and...
...適當的英文可以表達嗎A. Yourwords are so nauseating (sickening)! I am goosefleshall over. B. Yourwords are so...