- to, toward, or from the side；with one side facing forward
- 1. to, toward, or from the side she tilted her body sideways he hurried toward his office without a sideways glance 同義詞
- ▪ with one side facing forward the truck slid sideways across the road 同義詞
- ▪ so as to occupy a job or position at the same level as one previously held rather than be promoted or demoted after the reshuffle there were sideways moves for managers
- ▪ by an indirect way he came into politics sideways, as campaign manager for the president
- ▪ from an unconventional or unorthodox viewpoint take a sideways look at daily life
- to, towards, or from the side: she tilted her body sideways he hurried towards his office without a sideways glance
...看起來宛如“ 整片整片（sheets)” 地下。 * be driven sideways 這裡的 “ drive”不是指 “開車”，而是“迫使處於 ... 狀態...
Arm saving sideways and forward can also be seen when a child is on hands and ... board. Leg reactions also occur on pushing the child over sideways, forward, or backward when he is on hands and knees...
...皺眉。 "You kept you head on straight when everything went sideways." 當一切都是混亂時，你沒有混淆自己意識。 在第二個句子中，可能有...