- the action of sifting something；an amount of sifted material
noun: sifting, plural noun: siftings
- 1. the action of sifting something:
the laborious sifting of evidence took its toll
- 2. an amount of sifted material:
a fine sifting of plaster dust powdered the floor
- n.the action of sifting something:
- the laborious sifting of evidence took its toll
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
兩者通用哦! eg. here's a present (gift) for you.
1.Sifting patient's weight ro one side. 將患者的體重轉移至一側。(指: 由半邊身體來支撐全部體重。 Sifting 與 ro 可能是shifting 與 to 才對) 2.Moving backward onto treatment...
1.sift through sift : 篩選,過濾 sift through : 詳查 2.the most promising ...