- We heard her sigh with relief. 我們聽到她寬慰地歎了一口氣。
- The old woman sighed out her grief. 老婦人歎著氣敘說她的悲哀。
- After reading her daughter's letter, Mrs. White breathed a sigh of relief. 讀完女兒的來信，懷特太太寬慰地鬆了口氣。
- to sigh with relief 舒一口氣
- to breathe or give or heave a sigh 發出嘆息
a deep/long/heavy sigh 深深的嘆息／長嘆／沉重的嘆息
- ‘how beautiful!’ she sighed “多美啊！”她感嘆道
ph. 【文】(對失去的、遙遠的事物的)思念, 熱望
an exile who sighs for home 想念著家的流放者
... where Carl was. At 7：52, there was still no sigh of Carl, and no one else had come. She put down her...
.... Looking back, I was so stupid to feel angry or keep sighing always just because the others were gossiping about me or...
1. sike!=>sigh! If only I were there with my bossom friend. Sike...