- the quality of being worthy of attention; importance；the meaning to be found in words or events
noun: significance, plural noun: statistical significances
- 1. the quality of being worthy of attention; importance adolescent education was felt to be a social issue of some significance 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the meaning to be found in words or events the significance of what was happening was clearer to me than to her 同義詞
- 3. the extent to which a result deviates from that expected to arise simply from random variation or errors in sampling.
- the quality of being worthy of attention; importance: adolescent education was felt to be a social issue of some significance
Oxford American Dictionary
... what he called the "extraordinary significance" of the first formal meeting between top...項進步」，同時稱讚使用官方頭銜。 [is of great significance...為什麼這裡要有of?] 英語 「of + 抽象名詞」 = 形容詞...
The adaptive significance of photoperiodism：以光週期適應（環境）之意義 adaptive significance：適應（環境）之意義 在演化過程中生物或植物以光週期適應（環境）之意義 為何? What is the adaptive significance of photoperiodism during evolution?
what is the significance of the title? title 就標題但你是說電影所以這裡就是電影名稱 significance..重要性...