- not making or accompanied by any sound；(of a person) not speaking
- 1. not making or accompanied by any sound the woods were still and silent 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) not speaking she fell silent for a moment 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not expressed aloud a silent prayer 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a letter) written but not pronounced, e.g. b in doubt a silent “h”
- ▪ (of a movie) without an accompanying soundtrack she appeared in a number of silent films
- ▪ saying or recording nothing on a particular subject the poems are silent on the question of marriage
- ▪ (of a person) not prone to speak much; taciturn I'm the strong, silent type
Silent all these years Lyrics:Tori Amos Music:Tori Amos Excuse...don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here silent all these years So you found a girl who thinks really deep thoughts What...
silent(形容詞)主要在形容(一個)人很沉默，沒有說話 quiet(形容詞)是在形容(一個...用在人身上的話，quiet是指一個人的人格特質 "安靜不多話、文靜" 而silent指的是一個人因為某些原因而保持沉默、不講話、不笑、不製造噪音 此外，silent...
autumn的silent letter是n Ex. damn, column再幫我想出2個!!!→ hymn 讚美詩，limn (vt. 描繪），semicolumn (；), contemn v. 侮辱、藐視。 sign的silent letter是g Ex. design 再幫我想出3個!!!→ align (vt. 排成一列），benign...