- like silver in color or appearance; shiny and gray-white；(of a person's hair) gray-white and lustrous.
- 1. like silver in color or appearance; shiny and gray-white shoals of silvery fish
- ▪ (of a person's hair) gray-white and lustrous.
- ▪ (of a sound) gentle, clear, and melodious a little silvery laugh
- like silver in colour or appearance; shiny and grey-white: shoals of silvery fish
你是問「銀色季節」這四字嗎？ Silvery season Silvery season Silvery season
The silvery light is scattering , which is as warm as sunshine in spring and is just like my heart overflow with blessing. 2009-10-25 18:08:41 補充： overflow 更正 overflows
... Angela, wear a yellow one to connect with the cap clothes, silvery overcoat, silvery trousers , silvery high-heeled shoes, silvery all...