- imitation of a situation or process；the action of pretending; deception
noun: simulation, plural noun: simulations
- 1. imitation of a situation or process simulation of blood flowing through arteries and veins photographs showing simulation of sex acts
- ▪ the action of pretending; deception clever simulation that's good enough to trick you
- ▪ the production of a computer model of something, especially for the purpose of study the method was tested by computer simulation a visual simulation of a collision
- imitation of a situation or process: simulation of blood flowing through arteries and veins photographs showing simulation of sex acts
Oxford American Dictionary
Film Simulation Bracketing = 底片模擬包圍 (曝光程序) 富士即將推出的 FinePix...
At the dynamic simulation of three-phase symmetric thin-disc ultrasonic actuator, by ...the purpose to drive the shaft to rotate. And for the dynamic simulation about the screw position of the shaft-driven point, it ...
...1.tall翻譯成大型，不知正不正確，可承接上下文再作討論。 2.CFD simulation可能是指computational fluid dynamics simulation(計算流體力學模擬)。 3.Lacal...