- in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present
- from a time in the past until the time under consideration, typically the present；for the reason that; because
- between then and now；ago
- 1. in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present she hasn't spoken to him since last year a lot has changed in the industry since then
- 1. from a time in the past until the time under consideration, typically the present I've felt better since I've been here ever since the film hit cinemas in 1996, fans have been wondering whether a sequel would finally get the go-ahead
- 2. for the reason that; because delegates were delighted, since better protection of rhino reserves will help protect other rare species
- 1. between then and now she ran away on Friday and we haven't seen her since the couple divorced in 2012 and he has since remarried
- 2. ago the settlement had vanished long since
since有兩種意思: 1) 自從 : 只適用於後接過去簡單式或...2) 既然;因為 : 除了(1)以外的情況, 都作此解. SINCE I HAVE STARTED WATCHING...quot; 表達"自從", 一定要用過去簡單式: since I started watching the movie,....
I. Since作為表示時間的介系詞時：作「自~以後」解釋。 針對的是一個時間點 I... home since Easter. 我從復活節以來都沒有回過家。 II. Since作為表示時間的副詞時： 用以回答"How long"問句，作「自從...
(1) It's twenty yaars since I have seen her. 我已經20年沒見她了...除非命題老師腦筋秀斗. It's twenty years since I have seen her. (◎) 我已經20年沒見她...