- (of a person's voice) having a repeated rising and falling rhythm
- an informal gathering for singing；a sing-song way of speaking
- speak or recite something in a sing-song manner
noun: sing-song, plural noun: sing-songs
- 1. (of a person's voice) having a repeated rising and falling rhythm the sing-song voices of children reciting tables
- 1. British informal an informal gathering for singing he used to play the piano and have a sing-song with his pals
- 2. a sing-song way of speaking she was speaking gently in her soft Irish sing-song
- 1. speak or recite something in a sing-song manner the kids started sing-songing ‘Blessed be’ sing-songed Kruger
“Singing songs is fun.” 是「動名詞」在句首當主詞的...玩得很愉快」的意思，所以這句話必須寫成 “Singing songs is fun.” 才對，翻譯成「唱歌是很有趣...
現在簡單式 (主動)I sing a song. (被動)A song is sung by me...sung by me. 過去進行式 (主動)I was singing a song. (被動)A song was being sung...
１.sang songs 唱歌 sang是sing的過去式 He sang...'s a beautiful shot. 那一槍打得真準。 ９.songs(復數) n. (名詞 noun) 歌,歌曲[C] 詩歌,歌謠[C...