- only one; not one of several；regarded separately or as distinct from each other or others in a group
- an individual person or thing rather than part of a pair or a group.；a short record or CD featuring one main one song or track.
- choose someone or something from a group for special treatment；hit a single
noun: single, plural noun: singles
verb: single, 3rd person present: singles, gerund or present participle: singling, past tense: singled, past participle: singled
- 1. only one; not one of several a single red rose the kingdom was ruled over by a single family 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ regarded separately or as distinct from each other or others in a group she wrote down every single word it's our single most popular beach 同義詞
- ▪ even one (used for emphasis) they didn't receive a single reply
- ▪ designed or suitable for one person a single bed
- ▪ archaic not accompanied or supported by others; alone.
- 2. unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship a single mother 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. consisting of one part the studio was a single large room
- ▪ British (of a ticket) not valid for the return trip; one-way a first-class single ticket
- ▪ (of a flower) having only one whorl of petals the individual blooms can be single, semidouble, or fully double
- ▪ denoting an alcoholic drink that consists of one measure of liquor a single whiskey
- 4. archaic free from duplicity or deceit; ingenuous a pure and single heart
- 1. an individual person or thing rather than part of a pair or a group.
- ▪ a short record or CD featuring one main one song or track.
- ▪ people who are unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship a singles bar
- ▪ British a one-way ticket.
- ▪ a bedroom, especially in a hotel, that is suitable for one person.
- ▪ a single measure of liquor.
- ▪ US informal a one-dollar bill.
- ▪ a hit that allows the batter to reach first base safely.
- 2. (especially in tennis and badminton) a game or competition for individual players, not pairs or teams.
- 1. choose someone or something from a group for special treatment one newspaper was singled out for criticism
- 2. hit a single Aaron singled to center
- ▪ cause (a run) to be scored by hitting a single they each singled in a run
- ▪ advance (a runner) by hitting a single.
single是說單身囉 法律上的文件 只要你沒有結婚沒有同居....etc. 有女朋友也算single 這很重要 不過通常文件上都會有選項給你勾啦...quot;) 如果是問交往狀態的話當然有男女朋友就不是Single 但是如果是問婚姻狀態的話, 沒有結婚沒有同居就是...
Single Family Homes 圖片參考：http://www.ourfamilyplace... in North America is the single family detached home--ranging from 600...07:39:29 補充： 有一家庭住的稱“一家庭住房”（Single family）。所謂一家庭指一幢房子裏無論其中有多少...
single and available有著我目前沒有對象 (開放交友) *single不再是單身 美語上也有著未婚 沒固定約會的人 或女/男朋友的人都能稱自己...