- neither parallel nor at right angles to a specified or implied line; askew; crooked；(of a pair of lines) neither parallel nor intersecting.
- an oblique angle; a slant.；a bias toward one particular group or subject
- suddenly change direction or position；twist or turn or cause to do this
- 1. neither parallel nor at right angles to a specified or implied line; askew; crooked his hat looked slightly skew a skew angle
- 2. (of a pair of lines) neither parallel nor intersecting.
- ▪ (of a curve) not lying in a plane.
- 3. (of a statistical distribution) not symmetrical.
- 1. an oblique angle; a slant.
- ▪ a bias toward one particular group or subject the paper had a working-class skew
- ▪ the state of not being symmetrical.
- 1. suddenly change direction or position the car had skewed across the track
- ▪ twist or turn or cause to do this he skewed around in his saddle his leg was skewed in and pushed against the other one
- ▪ make biased or distorted in a way that is regarded as inaccurate, unfair, or misleading the curriculum is skewed toward the practical subjects
- ▪ cause (a distribution) to be asymmetrical.
Clock Skew：時鐘信號偏移，或稱時脈偏移 在 IC 晶片裏，一條路徑的信號延遲...延遲降低，而繞線延遲卻因走線寬度變窄，走線電阻值提高而升高，造成的 clock skew 的問題變得無法再忽略。在同步序向電路裏，各正反器的 clock 是接在一起的...
skew 指統計 (或民調) 落點分佈偏向於。由此引申，也可應用於電視節目傾向於滿足...specific concept, attitude, or planned result; slant: The television show is skewed to the young teenager. skew younger 指偏好取捨上傾向年輕 (或年輕佔有較...
...就他所知，是模糊及無法完整述說的故事。 (3)This school might really be skewed toward girls. 這所學校真的有可能偏向女孩。