- the thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal；the skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
- remove the skin from (an animal or a fruit or vegetable)；scratch or scrape the skin off (a part of one's body)
verb: skin, 3rd person present: skins, gerund or present participle: skinning, past tense: skinned, past participle: skinned
noun: skin, plural noun: skins
- 1. the thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal I use body lotion to keep my skin soft a flap of skin 同義詞
- ▪ the skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items is this real crocodile skin? 同義詞
- ▪ a container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids a skin filled with water
- 2. the peel or outer layer of certain fruits or vegetables potatoes roasted in their skins 同義詞
- ▪ the thin outer covering of a sausage if you are using link-sausages, prick the skins well with a fork
- ▪ a thin layer forming on the surface of certain hot liquids, such as milk, as they cool Victoria was skimming the skin off the saucepan of milk 同義詞
- ▪ the outermost layer of a structure such as a building or aircraft. 同義詞
- ▪ a strip of sealskin or other material attached to the underside of a ski to prevent a skier from slipping backward while climbing.
- 3. a customized graphic user interface for an application or operating system music, reviews, and attitude all wrapped up in the skin of a catalog
- 4. British informal a skinhead we were surrounded by skins with tattoos and braces
- 5. informal (especially in jazz) a drum or drum head.
- 6. informal relating to or denoting pornographic literature or films the skin trade
- 1. remove the skin from (an animal or a fruit or vegetable) scald and skin the tomatoes she skinned the pig and salted the carcass 同義詞
- ▪ scratch or scrape the skin off (a part of one's body) he scrambled down from the tree with such haste that he skinned his knees 同義詞
- 2. informal take money from or swindle (someone) I ain't no dummy, and I know when I'm being skinned
- 3. (of a wound) form new skin the hole in his skull skinned over
- ▪ archaic cover with skin the wound was skinned, but the strength of his leg was not restored
...膚質，皮膚依其敏感程度分為下列三種： Normal Skin: 一般膚質 或 正常膚質 Resistant Skin... 32% AHA/BHA (resistant skin) **AHAaminoPlex Activator 30% (normal-to...
cadaver skin = 已經死亡者所捐贈的皮膚。 cadaver skin 也可以稱為 homograft 或者 allograft 2007-09-20 22:53:36 補充： cadaver = a dead human body = 醫學院課程中，對於被用來作為醫學訓練的屍體的正式說法