- (of a person or part of their body) unattractively thin；(of a garment) tight-fitting
- a skinny person.；a pair of skinny jeans or trousers
noun: skinny, plural noun: skinnies
- 1. (of a person or part of their body) unattractively thin his skinny arms
- 2. (of a garment) tight-fitting a skinny jumper
- ▪ (of a pair of jeans or trousers) tight-fitting and with very narrow legs in the winter I live in skinny jeans and boots I love jeans—either bootcut or skinny
- 3. informal (of coffee) made with skimmed or semi-skimmed milk one skinny latte to go, please
- 1. a skinny person.
- 2. a pair of skinny jeans or trousers if you're tired of squeezing into your skinnies, bell-bottoms and flares are back in fashion
- 3. US confidential information on a particular person or topic net managers who want the skinny on the latest in computer security
如果單講身材方面的話 slim 意思是苗條 skinny 是瘦 從中文來講 苗條和瘦很接近 但總是有細微的...雖帶貶意 但也是可以拿來稱讚 其實像我們在國外 skinny 這個字常常混著用 看到一個細如竹竿的人 會稱之skinny...
...瘦的 (a general word，意思是not fat，having a little fat on the body) 2. skinny (adj.)骨瘦如柴的，皮包骨的瘦 3. slim (adj.)苗條的瘦，瘦得很漂亮 (= slender...
skinny-dipping 裸泳 skinny 皮的 dipping 浸泡