- a woman's outer garment fastened around the waist and hanging down around the legs.；the part of a coat or dress that hangs below the waist.
- go around or past the edge of；be situated along or around the edge of
noun: skirt, plural noun: skirts
verb: skirt, 3rd person present: skirts, gerund or present participle: skirting, past tense: skirted, past participle: skirted
- 1. a woman's outer garment fastened around the waist and hanging down around the legs.
- 2. the part of a coat or dress that hangs below the waist.
- 3. a woman or women regarded as objects of sexual desire:
so, Al, off to chase some skirt?
- 4. the curtain that hangs around the base of a hovercraft to contain the air cushion.
- 5. a surface that conceals or protects the wheels or underside of a vehicle or aircraft.
- 6. a small flap on a saddle, covering the bar from which the stirrup leather hangs.
- 7. an edge, border, or extreme part.
- 1. go around or past the edge of:
he did not go through the city but skirted it
- 2. be situated along or around the edge of:
the fields that skirted the highway were full of cattle
- 3. go along or around (something) rather than directly through or across it:
the river valley skirts along the northern slopes of the hills
- 4. attempt to ignore; avoid dealing with:
there was a subject she was always skirting
the treaty skirted around the question of political cooperation
semi-tight skirt 也可說是 semi-fitted skirt (即"稍微貼身"的裙子) 中文應該是...quot;的裙子吧 不過我離開台灣17年了 所以可能就叫"半窄裙"吧 tight skirt而就是指緊身裙 (即"完全貼身"的裙子) 英文裡也可以說是 tightly-...
A girl is singing. 一個女孩在唱歌. A girl in skirt is singing. 一個穿裙子的女孩在唱歌. ← in skirt是形容詞片語, 修飾...
Men in skirts 翻成中文是指: 著裙裝的男士 在這裡 in 同 wearing之意