- the region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth；heaven; heavenly power
- hit (a ball) high into the air；hang (a picture) very high on a wall, especially in an exhibition
noun: sky, plural noun: skies
verb: sky, 3rd person present: skies, gerund or present participle: skying, past tense: skied, past participle: skied
- 1. the region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth:
hundreds of stars were shining in the sky
Dorcas had never seen so much sky
- 2. heaven; heavenly power:
the just vengeance of incensed skies
- 1. hit (a ball) high into the air:
he skied his tee shot
- 2. hang (a picture) very high on a wall, especially in an exhibition:
a painter's worst fear was that his picture would be skied
sky(skyies)在英文中一直是可數的。因為外國人（sky的來源不是英國）。在原始時代，以為”天空”像舞台...天氣會不錯。 There are cloudy skies all over the island.全島都是多雲的天氣。三、天堂...
Sweet blue sky 甜蜜藍天 Forever blue sky 永恆藍天 Just blue sky 就是藍天... blue sky 加入藍天 Choose blue sky 選擇藍天 Super blue sky 超級藍天 Kids of blue sky 藍天小孩 Men of blue sky 藍天男人...
Tangerine Sky 是吸橘色大麻所產生的煙 資料來源: Urban Dictionary, 1...我看到某音樂論壇討論(隨便亂闖的 我也不認識這個歌手) Tangerine Sky 用在這裡不是指說告別毒品 而是告別你看世界的消極感 以下是某網友的見解...