- a large, thick, flat piece of stone, concrete, or wood, typically rectangular；a large, thick slice or piece of cake, bread, chocolate, etc.
- remove slabs from (a log or tree) to prepare it for sawing into planks
noun: slab, plural noun: slabs
verb: slab, 3rd person present: slabs, gerund or present participle: slabbing, past tense: slabbed, past participle: slabbed
- 1. a large, thick, flat piece of stone, concrete, or wood, typically rectangular:
she settled on a slab of rock
- 2. a large, thick slice or piece of cake, bread, chocolate, etc.:
a slab of bread and cheese
- 3. a large, smooth, steep body of rock.
- 4. an outer piece of timber sawn from a log.
- 5. a table used for laying a body on in a morgue.
- 1. remove slabs from (a log or tree) to prepare it for sawing into planks:
he slabbed the log on the two other remaining sides to make a rectangular timber
Required Qty slabs > slab (平/片形狀的物品) 需求數量 ~ 2Lac,3Lac,5Lac > 20萬, 30萬, 50萬 1個Lac是10萬 印度, 巴基斯坦, 斯里蘭卡 那邊才有在用的單位
阿昌哥果然還是很了不起! 2012-05-06 17:29:43 補充： 等了好多天,沒人答,那我來答吧! slab-off= 稜鏡削薄
On the stone slab, I write "I love you". I didn't use "a stone...stone slab, not any stone slab. 2011-10-30 00:52:55 補充： I agree, stone slab or tablet is COLD, need something warmer to make it feel ...