過去式：slaved 過去分詞：slaved 現在分詞：slaving
- 1. 奴隸 to treat sb. like a slave 像對待奴隸般對待某人 to work like a slave 像奴隸般勞作
- 2. 完全受控制的人 to be a slave to sth. 完全依賴某事物 a slave to convention 循規蹈矩的人
- 1. 苦幹 to slave (away) at sth./at doing sth. 拼命幹某事 to slave over ... 辛苦地忙於…
1. (especially in the past) a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them
2. a person who works very hard without proper remuneration or appreciation
「1. (especially in the past) a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them」的反義字
Slave over: slave: 奴役、苦幹 slave over: 為某件事苦幹得像奴隸一般 例句︰ Everyday, the mother of ten slaves over hot stove to feed her dear children. Why do you slave ...
(She)makes you all (to be) her slaves. auxiliary verb(to be) agrees with the subject nearest to it when there...
1. slave trade refers to the deal between the two parties of the trade in which...aboard on ships travelling to destinations where they become slaves is to do with the lack of food they receive and the insufficient nutrients...