- (of a liquid) spill or flow over the edge of a container, typically as a result of careless handling；cause (a liquid) to spill over the edge of a container
- waste water from a kitchen, bathroom, or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand；semiliquid kitchen refuse, often used as animal food
noun: slop, plural noun: slops
verb: slop, 3rd person present: slops, gerund or present participle: slopping, past tense: slopped, past participle: slopped
- 1. (of a liquid) spill or flow over the edge of a container, typically as a result of careless handling water slopped over the edge of the sink
- ▪ cause (a liquid) to spill over the edge of a container in spite of his care he slopped some water
- ▪ apply or put (something) somewhere in a casual or careless manner they spent their weekend slopping on paint
- ▪ wade through (a wet or muddy area) they were slopping through paddy fields
- 2. feed slops to (an animal, especially a pig) they think a farmer's wife spends all her time slopping hogs
- 3. North American speak or write in a sentimentally effusive manner; gush she slopped over her dog
- 1. waste water from a kitchen, bathroom, or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand sink slops
- ▪ semiliquid kitchen refuse, often used as animal food she emptied some slops for the chickens
- ▪ unappetizing semiliquid food they fed us some slop in a bowl
- 2. North American sentimental language or material country music is not all commercial slop
僅供參考 Slope & Ramp Ramp是連接水平面高度不同的兩條道路或兩層建築物間...slope)，如高速公路立體交流道等的斜坡道: an on/off ramp入口/出口(斜坡道)。 Slope是從地面上單向湧起呈現斜面(incline)的地形，其坡度通常大於ramp ramp n. : slope...
In mathematics, the slope of a line describes its steepness, incline, or grade. A ...on the line. Given two points (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) on a line, the slope m of the line is 圖片參考：http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/9/d/9/9d9e1aa5fab25d8dd659c0fb6e83234b...
我覺得這裡的slopes可以有隱含比喻"胸部"的意思(而且還是複數) , scope表示"看"...