- careless and unsystematic; excessively casual；(of a garment) casual and loose-fitting
- 1. careless and unsystematic; excessively casual we gave away a goal through sloppy defending 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a garment) casual and loose-fitting she wore a sloppy sweater and jeans 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of semi-fluid matter) containing too much liquid; watery do not make the concrete too sloppy 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. informal (of literature or behaviour) weakly or foolishly sentimental lovers of sloppy romance 同義詞 反義詞
- careless and unsystematic; excessively casual: your speech has always been sloppy
Oxford American Dictionary
您找到的這兩個解釋都是正確的,只是有點太露骨了. sloppy seconds是一個名詞片語,當一個女人與A男剛做過性行為,馬上有與...
sloppy writing indeed but quite common on informal conversations. that night...
...to coffee and referred to the brew as a "cup of Joe". 至於Sloppy Joe這種普遍的美國食物，真正起源不可考，但做法早在 1940 年代就出現...