- slow-moving or inactive；lacking energy or alertness
- 1. slow-moving or inactive a sluggish stream 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lacking energy or alertness Alex woke late feeling tired and sluggish 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ slow to respond or make progress the car had been sluggish all morning
- slow-moving or inactive: a sluggish stream
The sluggish global economy also poses a major uncertainty for the PC market this year...
His eyes looked sluggish and he had no breath.[不能省略 he] His eyes looked...
...財報，大部分藍籌股被壓低。 suggesting that the labor market remains sluggish. 顯示勞動力市場依然疲弱。 Etrade -8% after swinging to a loss...