- the action of breaking suddenly and completely, typically with a sharp cracking sound；a sharp cracking sound or sounds
- making a sharp cracking sound or sounds；(of an animal) making sudden audible bites
- 1. the action of breaking suddenly and completely, typically with a sharp cracking sound the snapping of a twig startled her from her reverie
- ▪ a sharp cracking sound or sounds the only sound in the room was the snapping of the fire
- 1. making a sharp cracking sound or sounds the snapping snare drum there was suddenly a hard crunch, followed by a snapping sound
- ▪ (of an animal) making sudden audible bites he leapt into the air to avoid the snapping jaws of a crocodile this snapping, nasty little dog
- 2. (of a person) taking snapshots they were surrounded by snapping photographers eager to catch the moment
Snap這個單字為【一字多義】型的單字。 也就是說,Snap本身具有很多個意思。 而您所說的snap a picture中的snap並不是啃喔 snap a picture是拍攝照片的意思。 英文中有很多...
snap-in 是什麼意思呢? Snap-in, in general, refers to an object that can be attached...是, 一個物體, 依附在另一個物體上,來一起運作. 硬體方面的snap-in, 通常適合這個描述. Extraction tool for one-...
1. 兩字中間沒有連字號（破折號）時 snap together =當動詞用,意為 扣在一起/咬在一起 2. 兩字中間有連字號（或撐...hyphen,麻煩一點的說法是： snap-together rod 扣在一起的棍棒 例如：Use the snap-together words to make sentences. 用複合字造句 2010-05-03 14:19...