- move or go in a furtive or stealthy manner；convey (someone or something) in a furtive or stealthy way
- a furtive and contemptible person；short for sneaker
- acting or done surreptitiously, unofficially, or without warning
noun: sneak, plural noun: sneaks
- 1. move or go in a furtive or stealthy manner I sneaked out by the back exit 同義詞
- ▪ convey (someone or something) in a furtive or stealthy way someone sneaked a camera inside 同義詞
- ▪ do or obtain (something) in a stealthy or furtive way she sneaked a glance at her watch 同義詞
- ▪ creep up on (someone) without being detected he sneaks up on us slyly
- 1. a furtive and contemptible person he was branded a prying sneak for eavesdropping on intimate conversation
- 2. North American short for sneaker
- 1. acting or done surreptitiously, unofficially, or without warning a sneak thief a sneak preview
...over our estimation. 來賓的人數"遠"超過我們的預估. The expression "sneaked up behind you" means "came very quietly and stood behind you...
你好 在那句裡sneak and peek是一體的! 原句應該是 We have a survey team covering ...代替 就成為 We have a survey team covering him at work, and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
...that, but the movie will still be on no matter what the reactions are.sneak preview 1. A single public showing of a movie before its general...