動詞變化：sneaked / snuck / sneaked / snuck / sneaking
- 1. 偷偷地走，溜[Q] I didn't notice Tom sneaking up behind me. 我沒有注意湯姆從我後面偷偷走了上來。
- 2. 偷偷地躲避；狡猾地逃避
- 3. 【英】【俚】向老師打小報告[（+on）]
- 1. 【口】偷竊，偷偷取得 The boy sneaked all the candies he could. 男孩把他能偷到的糖果全偷走了。
- 2. 偷偷地做，偷偷地吃 He sneaked a watch into his pocket. 他偷偷地將一隻表塞進口袋。
- 1. 偷偷摸摸的人，鬼鬼祟祟的人
- 2. 【英】【俚】告密者
- 3. 溜走，不告而別 Why did he take a sneak? 他為什麼溜之大吉？
- 4. 偷偷摸摸的勾當
- 鬼鬼祟祟的; 暗中的
- 偷窺；搶先看 Her father heard some strange sounds in her bedroom, so he took a sneak peak to see what she and her boyfriend were doing. 她父親聽到臥房中有奇怪的聲音，所以偷窺了一下她和她的男友在幹什麼。
...over our estimation. 來賓的人數"遠"超過我們的預估. The expression "sneaked up behind you" means "came very quietly and stood behind you...
你好 在那句裡sneak and peek是一體的! 原句應該是 We have a survey team covering ...代替 就成為 We have a survey team covering him at work, and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
...that, but the movie will still be on no matter what the reactions are.sneak preview 1. A single public showing of a movie before its general...