- a person's nose；a person who shows contempt for those considered to be of a lower social class
- stylish and sophisticated
noun: snoot, plural noun: snoots
- 1. informal a person's nose a remark that might warrant a good smack in the snoot
- 2. informal a person who shows contempt for those considered to be of a lower social class the snoots complain that the paper has lowered its standards
- 3. a tubular or conical attachment used to produce a narrow beam from a spotlight a small flash unit was fitted with a snoot
- 1. informal stylish and sophisticated a snoot silk shirt
- a person's nose: a remark that might warrant a good smack in the snoot
Oxford American Dictionary
... Wallace defined English language fanatics or 'snoots' (Syntax Nudniks of Our Time) as people 'who ...
臉>> face,facial expression 補充:snoot鬼臉 大的>> advancing年長的,(年齡)大的 big (在面積,體積,數量...
...jigot lirot magot picot pilot pinot pivot repot robot sabot scoot shoot sloot smoot snoot spoot tarot torot ungot whoot wroot 2010-08-06 09:17:52 補充： 因字數限制的關係...