- a simple hand puppet made from a sock.；a person whose actions are controlled by another
noun: sock puppet, plural noun: sock puppets
- 1. a simple hand puppet made from a sock.
- 2. a person whose actions are controlled by another:
a brainless sock puppet who only knows what to say because his handlers feed him his lines
- 3. a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views:
both sides in the debate use sock puppets to make it seem as if scores of people are arguing a point
- n.a simple hand puppet made from a sock.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... expert ranked as #1 in the English language category used sock puppetry and meat puppetry to increase score and advance to the top ranking. A...
... to find a way other than deducting the points of the sock-puppetry accounts. I will keep you updated on that. 2009-05-19 23...
... and the nose on your desk. 3.Pickup the sock and put it on your hand. 6. Then, take a pen and... hand when everything's ready 2.Now your puppet is ready to use. 應該是這樣