- characterized by or showing interest or concern；eager or anxious to do something
- 1. characterized by or showing interest or concern:
she was always solicitous about the welfare of her students
a solicitous inquiry
- 2. eager or anxious to do something:
he was solicitous to cultivate her mamma's good opinion
- adj.characterized by or showing interest or concern:
- she was always solicitous about the welfare of her students
a solicitous enquiry
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
請問有誰知道 solicitous ship 是什麼船？這是一篇關於美國十九世紀的文章中出現的。 原文提是的是一位船長 solicitous ship's captain。 solicitous - 熱心的 其實 solicitous 並不是形容 ship (船) 而是形容 captain (船長) 所以 solicitous...
...only possesses the outstanding products, and serves solicitous customer even more, can be expected to pass the large-scale enterprises...
...pleasant, polished, politic, punctilious, refined, respectful, smooth, sociable, solicitous, sympathetic, thoughtful, urbane, well-behaved, well-bred, well-mannered 降不就可以...